The Marly Horses are two 1743–1745 Carrara marble sculpted groups by Guillaume Coustou, showing two rearing horses with their groom. They were commissioned by Louis XV of France for the trough at the entrance to the grounds of his château de Marly.
11" x 6" x 24". Good condition, clock is missing glass at face, and rear panel.
Name: The Eye of the Beholder!
Location: South Boston MA
Fulfillment: Complimentary Curbside Loading at Michaels Movers in Allston MA Saturday October 7th