- This event has passed.
The Hunt Continues! Pure Class in Cambridge! A Virtual Event Starts 5/7! #happyhunting
May 7 @ 8:00 am - May 21 @ 5:00 pm
Welcome to Pure Class in Cambridge! This pristine collection covers all the designer trusted brands; from cutting edge innovators to heritage-rich mainstays. Sourced primarily from the Design Center, where the showrooms are dedicated to selecting the highest quality furnishings. No need to hire a designer because you can shop like one here!
This collection is LIVE: CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING!
Want first dibs? SIGN UP for our MAILING LIST. Our subscribers get early notification of all our new collections PLUS exclusive coupons!
The Hunt continues VIRTUALLY; find PRICING, PICTURES and PAY at HuntEstateSales.com.
Sale ends: May, 20th at 5:00 PM.
Complimentary Curbside Loading: Saturday, May 21th, from 10 AM to 1 PM
Curbside Pick Up Location: Cambridge, MA
**the address will be issued after the completion of your transaction
Need delivery? Shipping? Want to check it out first in person? No problem! Contact us, at 617-817-1178 or email@example.com
Psst! Want first dibs? SIGN UP for our MAILING LIST. Our subscribers get early notification of all our new collections PLUS exclusive coupons!
Viola Frey, American (1933-2004), The Discussion II, Pastel on Paper. Viola Frey was an artist often credited with pushing the boundaries of traditional ceramic sculpture. Although best known for her larger-than-life ceramic figures, over the years her practice also encompassed painting. Frey’s subject matter often featured aspects of daily life such as men in blue business suits, women in floral dresses or in the nude, as well as a collage style including seemingly random but unifying gesture of trinkets and collectibles.
A grand highlight of this home is the Young Chang G-185 Grand Piano in Walnut Satin Finish. The G-185 is a 6’1″ grand piano, often referred to as a “parlor” grand piano. Larger than entry point baby grand pianos, the increased size allows the piano to develop a larger, richer sound, while still balancing the need to be conscious of space considerations. This Young Chang is in beautiful shape and has a spectacular Walnut satin finish. Whether you’re looking for a teaching instrument for your studio or a grand piano for your home, this piano can bring years of musical enjoyment to your space.
Featured furnishing include:
Holland and Company William and Mary Style Oyster Veneered Chest features a repeating bookmatched veneer and line inlays. From Holland and Company, “We take a limb from a yew tree and slice it across the grain, making a nice pattern from the growth rings. We then hand veneer these “oysters”- so called because the pattern reminded an early English cabinetmaker of an oyster on the half shell – onto the chest of drawers and finish using our best French polish and antiquing methods.”
Pair of Lee Jofa Ariel Skirted Club Chairs, in Spring Blend upholstery also from Lee Jofa.
Pair of Bella Figura Oxblood Vase Lamps with Pleated Shade. Bella Figura is one of the world’s most exclusive decorative lighting companies. They specialize in working with the world’s leading interior designers, decorators, architects, luxury hotels, property developers and yacht builders.
Rose Tarlow Belgrave Bookcase. This piece will expertly display your favorite book collection, or a 20 volume set of the Oxford English Dictionary, and features an angled top with two shelves. Sourced by Christine Tuttle Design, Boston. Original purchase price $10,075.00, GASP!
Holland and Company Chippendale Style Leather Top Game Table
Chinese Chippendale Bamboo Side Chairs from Icon Group. This set of four Chinese Chippendale side chairs feature a bamboo frame in a black finish with a diamond patterned mohair velvet upholstered seat.
Stickley Furniture. Modern pieces made with century old hand crafted traditions and the finest materials.
Antique fireplace accessories. The American Brass Company Brass Kettle, #1, based in Connecticut and active from 1893 to 1960, it was the first large brass manufacturing firm in the United States, and for much of its existence was the largest brass manufacturer in the country.
Current catalog furnishings! These items are so FRESH they’re still available at the retailers:
- Restoration Hardware Kensington Leather Loveseat Sofa
- Restoration Hardware Lancaster Three Seat Vintage Leather Sofa
- Restoration Hardware Lighting
- Crate and Barrel Two Seat Slipcovered Couch Sofa
- Pottery Barn Tall Six Drawer Valencia Dresser
- Pottery Barn Sumner Dining Table
- Pottery Barn Aaron Dining Chairs, Set of Eight
- PBTeen Stuff-Your-Stuff Platform Bed
Additional Items Include
- Peloton Bike, Generation 2
- Simon Pearce
- Jura A1 Ultra Compact All-In-One Automatic Coffee Machine
- Vintage Patagonia
Maggie and Jim
* Find PRICING, PICTURES and CHECK OUT at HuntEstateSales.com
* SUBMIT your BEST OFFER! Use the “Make an Offer” button on each product’s page
* Shipping and Delivery available! Need to see it in person? Call 617-817-1178 for details
* All major credit cards accepted
* All items sold AS IS, with no warranty or guarantee and all sales are final
- May 7 @ 8:00 am
- May 21 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- New England Events
- Event Tags:
- American Brass Company, bamboo, Belgrave, Bella Figura, Bookcase, Boston Design Center, brass, Cambridge, Card Table, Chest, Chippendale, Christin Tuttle, crate and barrel, Display, estate sale, fireplace, Fireplace Fender, Floor Lamp, G-185, Game Table, grand piano, Grill, happy hunting, Holland and Company, hunt estate sales, Icon Group, Jura Coffee Machine, Kettle, Lee Jofa, Oyster Veneer, Patagonia, PBTeen, Peloton, piano, pottery barn, restoration hardware, Rose Tarlow, Sam Moore, Simon Pearce, Slipcover, stickley, treasure hunt, Viola Frey, Walnut Satin, Weber, William and Mary, Young Chang
- Cambridge, MA
- VIRTUAL EVENT